Photo sharing social media site Instagram has released its 2015 lists of the most commonly snapped (and enhanced) locations around the world, including Australia.
The top Aussie photo to impress your friends with is of the Sydney Opera House. But that’s as far as it goes for high culture and architecture. The rest of the top five is all sun, fun and sport.
Instagram’s top 5 most tagged locations in Australia
1. Sydney Opera House – Sydney, NSW
Sunrise over Sydney Opera House
2. Darling Harbour – Sydney, NSW
3. Surfers Paradise Beach – Gold Coast, Qld
4. Bondi Beach – Sydney, NSW
Apparently you can't come to Sydney without popping over to Bondi Beach #bondi #bondibeach #sydneyspam
5. Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) – Melbourne, Vic