Miami Beach is Florida’s playground that is thriving all the year round even other places in United States are freezing. The community around Miami Beach is highly sophisticated, and the area has grown into a metropolis. It is a place worth visiting for both business and pleasure on a holiday vacation. Here are some of the popular places IN Miami Beach.
Miami Beach is the waterfront that Miami is best known for. It is a mix of elegance, sophistication, and great weather. The weather around the beach is rather warm all year round. When in there one can visit the 111 Lincoln Road, a parking garden that has won accolades for its high-end design. One can also visit New World Symphony, a Frank Gehry building with high-tech arts performances and great music experience.
South Beach is known as American Art Deco Playground owing to its jaw-dropping building architecture. The place is known for its unique cuisine from casual beverages to gourmet foods. One also gets to visit its famous white sand and clear warm water. There are also world-class entertainment spots in the locality.
Coconut Grove Village West
This is a charming bayside village originally settled in 1800. It is the oldest Miami inhabitation. The village is pedestrian friendly, and there are lots of galleries, sidewalk cafes and lots of chain restaurants. It is a place where one can relax in a warm afternoon and a lazy evening. One can also do shopping, sail on sailboats and explore the landscape.
Downtown Miami is a place where work meets play. There is a mix of commercial activities, leisure, and culture. Here are innovative skyscrapers with lots of merchandises to buy. One can visit, Brickell area, which is highly inhabited by international community, restaurants, bars, and hotels. One cannot leave downtown Miami before buying a gift jewelry from Miami jewelry district.
There also expansive beaches of white sand, lots of lovely landscapes and several spots where one can spend the evening.
Companies in Miami Beach
Miami Beach is home to many international companies mostly from Latin America. The proximity to Latin America makes it a hub for most of the multinationals targeting Latin American countries. Some of these companies with Latin focus in Miami include:
- Hewlett Packard, a computer company, based in south Beach
- Nokia Corp a tech device manufacturer in Miami
- Caterpillar Americas Services a heavy machinery company based in South Beach
- American Airlines, an airline company, located In Coral Gables.
- Cisco systems a networking company in Metropolitan Miami
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corp, a pharmaceutical firm
- Kraft Foods, a food processing firm in Coral Gables
- Hilton international Hotels and many more.
There are several other firms with operations in Miami Beach area that are huge in Miami Beach. They include:
- Day Translations, which specializes in interpretation services.
- Paylocity a management solutions company
- World Patent Marketing an enterprise patent registration firm
- Commune Hotels
- Prestige International Miami
- Keller Williams, a real estate company
- US Air Force, Federal air defense forces, Miami base.
- Apple, a tech device manufacturing company, and many other companies
There are also international companies from outside United States with American operations headquarters in Miami Beach. They include OHL USA from Spain, Club Med from France, South African Airways from South Africa, Iberia Airlines of Spain, Marine Harvest Inc. from Norway, and Benetton USA Corp from Italy.
Miami Beach is definitely a combination of leisure, culture, sophistication, and business. The beach area is ideal for a wide range of businesses but also for spending a vacation and relaxing on a holiday.