This list will help you choose from the best Luxury beach accommodation Sydney. Each one is visually stunning and has a range of facilities that will ensure the time you spend will be enjoyable on the whole.
- Wolgan Valley Resort & Spa: After a country vacation but don’t want to wander too far away? Don’t fret for there is the perfect location such as Wolgan Valley which has a spa and resort. It’s a stunning retreat which is set in over 4,000 acres of beautiful greenery. You could mountain bike, do some horse-riding or spend some time relaxing in the spa or private pool. You could choose from over 40 standalone suites for complete peace of mind and relaxation.
- Capella Lodge: Only a two hour flight away from Sydney’s closest Island, this gorgeous location boasts of lots of natural wildlife and stunning coral reefs, turquoise lagoons and tall peaks. You could soak up the views or relax in one of the lodge’s nine suites, the infinity pool or the bar on the terrace. Or if you want to a bit of adventure, grab a bike from the island’s beaches and go on a tour.
- The Seidler House, Located on the south coast, indulge in some extreme luxury by staying in this stunning house. Reminiscent of a house from a Bond movie, this stunning house is composed of glass, concrete and sandstone. It consists of two big living areas, four bedrooms, a dining area and a private pool all yours for the ultimate indulgence. It is decorated in a mix of modern and traditional art which is sure to wow anyone. However, nothing beats the location and the stunning outdoor views.
- Pretty Beach House: Just like its name suggests, this gorgeous location just 100 kilometres from Sydney is the perfect choice for a stylish couple. Surrounded by gorgeous greenery and offering stunning views of Brisbane Waters from its private pool. It has three one-bedroom suites which also come with mouth-watering meals and snacks by a reputed chef. If you have time, you can also go on guided bush walks and run around the beaches for a cooling dip.
- Byron Bay Villa: A gorgeous double-decked house which has open-plan living and meals area, clean white interiors with some modern and cheerful furniture thrown in for the ultimate holiday destination. You will definitely love the ocean views so spend some time near the pool taking them all in. Also you are likely to spot whales or dolphins if you are there between June and November so make the most of it. If you like to whip up your own meals, the designer kitchen will be your favourite place. Or you could visit some of the cafes and restaurants nearby for some delicious bites.
Once you have decided where you would like to go for your next beach vacation in Sydney, book a room or two depending on how many people are travelling and enjoy your mini holiday. Everyone deserves time off.