Compliance with the rules of a healthy lifestyle can significantly increase life expectancy and improve its quality. You can learn how to properly lead a healthy lifestyle through the Internet or buy essay with detailed information about what kind of daily routine and diet you need.
The advantage of a healthy lifestyle
Striving to lead a healthier life contributes to the following improvements:
- The frequency of recurrence of chronic diseases is reduced;
- Upon awakening, there is no fatigue, a surge of strength is felt;
- There is an increased endurance in sports training;
- The frequency of colds and their severity decreases;
- The skin becomes firmer and clearer.
Fundamentals and methods of healthy lifestyle education
A healthy lifestyle has seven main pillars:
- physical activity,
- balanced nutrition,
- absence of bad habits,
- hygienic care,
- good sleep and rest,
- wellness procedures,
- and emotional mood.
If you follow all these aspects, the quality of life is significantly improved.
Compliance with proper nutrition
The health of internal organs, appearance, well-being, and immunity directly depends on what we eat. A healthy lifestyle involves reducing flavors, fatty foods, dyes, and preservatives.
Here are the basic rules:
- Do not starve or overeat. Both have a negative effect on well-being. You can’t feel hungry and, conversely, overeat. Try to ensure that the daily calorie intake is 1700-1900 kcal (the norm for women leading a sedentary lifestyle; for men, the daily calorie intake is about 300-400 kcal higher).
- Drink clean water. It is advisable to consume from 1.5 to 2 liters of water per day (not tea, coffee, juice, etc.)
- Cut back on sweets in your diet. If you want something sweet, give preference to fresh vegetables and dried fruits. You can also consume dark chocolate in moderation.
- Eat at least 4-5 small meals a day. At the end of the meal, there should be a feeling of slight hunger.
- The daily menu should contain meat or fish, vegetables and fruits, cereals, dairy products. Eat a variety of foods.
- It is advisable to have dinner at least 2 hours before bedtime. It is undesirable to eat immediately before bedtime.
- Eliminate fast food, fatty, and smoked foods from your diet.
- Give preference to cooking, stewing, baking food.
If you have not followed your diet before, it can be difficult for you to change your diet dramatically. Try to start from small. Remove from the diet fatty sauces and foods that contain them, avoid flavor enhancers and chemical additives in food, give up instant foods, convenience foods, confectionery, increase the proportion of fruits and vegetables in the menu. Completing each of these steps will be a step towards a healthy diet.