We are as pumped as Guy Sebastian that he was named Australia’s entrant for the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest.
But we’re left wondering what he will sing. Will it be a ballad or a belter? Mr Sebastian wants his song choice to represent Australia, so here are our Top 5 Guy Sebastian moments to offer some insight as to what our entry could sound and look like.
And for our European friends who want to know a little more about our Guy before he (of course) wins the whole shebang, take a gander at these… and vote 1 ‘Straya!
1) Perhaps he will throwback to his 2003 debut single and thank his Aussie Angels who brought him here.
2) Or maybe something a bit more lively will best capture and represent the Australian spirit, like a drum. Yes, that’s it! A drum. A drum could do the trick, Guy!
3) But his Guy’s performance will probably linger longer in the minds of Eurovision voters if he belts out one like this…
4) Could a song like this one be a bit too edgy to make Mama Australia proud? This is Eurovison after all. We say: go for it, Guy!
5) “Come Home with Me” would be right on point if Guy is singing for the grand prize.
Image by Facebook.com/GuySebastian