It’s probably not the best idea to attack millennials on a platform they basically control.
The hashtag, #HowToConfuseAMillennial recently hatched out on Twitter. Many enjoyed pointing out that millennials can be confused quite easily, but as it progressed it took quite a different direction when millennials slammed back at their elders.
- Many ‘elders’ pointed out that millennials wouldn’t know how to use certain ‘basic’ things.
3. They did not hold back.
5. Some reminisced over the way things were in the past.
6. But, it didn’t take long for millennials to hit back.
7. They kind of ‘hijacked’ the hashtag.
8. And pointed out that their elders ‘screwed up’ society
11. And of course…