- Smiling boosts your immune system. Your body relaxes when you smile, and relaxation directly contributes to better health.
- Smiling relieves stress. Endorphins are released immediately when you smile – even if the smile is forced.
- It’s easier to smile than frown. Science shows that more muscles are used to frown than to smile.
- Smiling may lead to a job promotion. People who smile more often are considered more confident which leads to employers thinking you believe in yourself.
- Smiling is attractive. Research shows that smiling is considered to improve a woman’s looks a lot more effectively than make-up does.
IMAGES: Via Shutterstock.com
Originally featured here