Aussies all around the world will be getting ridiculously patriotic in even more ridiculously Oz outfits on 26 January, Australia Day.
So, here are 26 of our favourite Aussie cozzies to inspire your own Straya Day fashion choices:
1. If you don this onesy, you won’t need to pay for any beers
2. And the same goes for this get up… (strewth!)
3. What’s that Skip? You’ve hopped into a kangaroo suit?
4. Best not forget your boxing gloves then, mate
5. Or you can just go full on kanga-crazy. Go on, you can do it!
6. But how much can a koala bear?
7. If you think Australia Day is all such a croc
8. One can have fun in any type of onesy
9. Just as long as you wear your Aussie undies, hey
10. And no, please no budgie smugglers
11. Larger than life thongs are all the rage on Straya Day
12. No, seriously!
13. Inflatable pets are popular too. And cork hats, of course
14. The future’s so bright in Australia, you gotta wear shades
15. And it’s fun for all the family
16. These umbrella hats will come in handy in droughts and flooding rains
17. Is it too bogan to wrap yourself in a flag? Nah
18. If so, then the least you can do is have a touch of face paint
19. But for the true blue Aussie, a face full of Australia is the G.O.
20. And don’t forget the young whipper-snappers
21. Dogs like to join in the celebrations too
22. Or just splash a bit of Aussie pride on your finger nails
23. Or have a crack at this
24. But your best accessory on Australia day has to be a beer, even if it’s Foster’s
25. And if you are Collingwood supporter, well you don’t even need to dress up
26. So slip on an apron, slop on some sunscreen, slap on a your biggest Aussie smile and barbeque the hell out of this Australia Day. You beauty!