Thanks to the treatments, you can find a remedy. You do not need to wait until you lose 50% of your hair to seek a solution. On the contrary, as soon as the hair starts thinning, you should consider the procedure.
An Overview of Hair Transplant
Restoring thinning hair improves wellbeing. It will boost self-esteem and enhance your appearance. The process involves harvesting healthy follicles and hair for transplanting to the area with no hair. However, there are different types of treatment you can get at Hair Transplant Istanbul. The methods include;
- Follicular unit excision; it an invasive method that utilises micro punches to transplant hair from one area to another.
- Follicular unit transplant; is a surgical procedure that takes a strip from the scalp to areas with no hair. It takes more time for the patient to recover than the follicular unit excision.
- Low-level light therapy; is ideal during the initial stages of hair loss. The procedure uses low-intensity light wavelengths to initiate hair growth.
- Injections; when the follicles can still regenerate, injections can help restore the hair. The method is new, and there is still research about its effectiveness.
- Topicals; are medications that a person can apply to prevent hair loss or restore hair. You can find oral medications to aid with the problem.
Hair transplant before after shows the effectiveness of the various procedures in hair loss restoration. However, it is vital to talk to the specialist to know the best method to use.
What to Expect
Hair transplants are successful when you select a qualified surgeon for the procedures. Also, it relies on the thickness of hair the experts will be harvesting for transplanting. The time it takes for a session depends on the follicles or strips that the surgeon can transplant. A surgeon will use an aesthetic to make the procedure comfortable and less painful.
It would be best to go for follow-up procedures to achieve the best and long-lasting results. The reason is that the hair may continue to thin after the initial treatment, and the subsequent treatment will fill the patches to attain thick hair. It helps make the outcome as natural as possible. Also, it is essential to follow the surgeon’s advice post-treatment. They may require you to exercise frequently, engage in light activities, and not wash your hair for a couple of days after the procedure. You need to follow the instructions to get the best outcome.
Are there any Side Effects?
An experienced surgeon will ensure there are no risks and minimal side effects to hair transplant therapies. However, there are several side effects to the treatments. A patient may bleed from the incisions, and there may be risks of infections. In addition, the area where a surgeon harvests or transplants hair may have scars. The skin may swell, and pain but will heal after a few days. However, a surgeon may prescribe medications to counter the side effects.