We will cover:
1. Legislation and eligibility
2. Research in Poland and former Polish territories
3. Preparation of documentation including translation, legalisation and form filling
4. The process of confirmation of citizenship
5. The process of registration of vital records
6. PESEL number and passport application
We’re very much looking forward to meeting you on Sunday!
Please bring your documents, family history and as many questions as you have.
We’re meeting at the reception of Somerset House at 11 o’clock and for the second one at 1pm.
If you’re interested in finding more about Polish citizenship via ancestry, go to our website: www.polaron.com.au