There are a lot of discussions on which is the optimal guild farming method in FFXIV. While some players consider gathering and questing to be the best, others prefer to buy FFXIV Gil from third-party websites to save time.
Doing something you don’t like is not fun at all and sucks the fun out of games. Games have become more competitive these days and with all the guides out there, playing a game feels more like a job than a recreational activity. So, before we begin, set your goals straight.
This guide tries to cover the best of both worlds. So whether you’re just a simple miner or a hardcore crafter, you fill in something useful that you’ll help you on your guild-making journey. So without further ado, let’s begin.
Duty roulettes offer a consistent way to earn Gil alongside other currencies such as company seals and Allagan tomestones. There are several categories of Roulettes such as:
1. Expert- Highest level story dungeons with the largest bonus of weekly capped Allagan tomestones.
2. Level (50/60/70/80) Dungeons- Contains all the level-capped story dungeons according to the numbers.
3. Levelling- Randomized dungeons that also reward additional rewards based on level discrepancies.
4. Trials- Contains all non-extreme 8 player trials. These unlock at level 50.
5. The Main scenario- Contains two level 50 dungeons. The cutscenes are unskippable to help facilitate the new player experience.
6. Guildhests- Beginner content aimed at new players to teach them, combat mechanics.
7. Alliance raids- High-risk high reward 24-man alliance raids with a decent chunk of bonus rewards.
8. Normal raids- Contain non-savage 6-man raids. However, the level 50 Coils of the Bahamut series is excluded from the list.
9. Mentor- Excluding ultimate and savage level raids. They can be low-tier guildhests to extreme primals. All primals from the previous expansions are also included.
10. Frontline- PvP roulettes that change on a daily basis.
|Type||Daily Seals||Daily Poetics||Daily Gil||Daily Phantasmagoria||Daily Allegory||“In Need” Bonus|
|Level 80 Dungeons||x||x||6,300||100||15||Gil 7,100|
|Level 50/60/70||x||100||6,300||120||x||Gil 7,100|
|Leveling||588||x||10,500||100||20||Gil 11,850 & Seal 3,360|
|Main Scenario||x||300||6,300||100||50||Gil 7,100|
|Guildhests||424||x||1,575||x||x||Gil 1,777 & Seal 212|
|Alliance Raid||x||100||Varies||100||50||Gil 7,100|
Ther are people who get FFXIV game key and play it for fun and there are those who play to horde Gils. over the years Final Fantasy XIV released a lot of updates. So if you want to enjoy the game in its entirety, you have to farm Gil in FFXIV. However, there is an easier way.
Instead of spending hours gathering stuff and crafting items, you can simply buy FFXIV Gil and get the grind over with. They are cheap and save hours’ worth of grinding mind-numbing in-game content. In case you’re a Gil farmer, you can sell off your Gil on this website for some quick cash. Good luck on your farming journey.