Both techniques follow different procedures for hair transplantation, have different success rates, different conditions in which they are used, and much more. Both are useful and effective in hair transplantation, but use different routes to do it.
This article is compiled in order to help you learn about them in detail and to know how effectively they can help people with hair problems. Here is the description along with the features of both so that you can carefully read, evaluate and choose one of the Direct Hair Implantation (DHI) and Follicular unit extraction services for yourself.
FUE hair transplantation and its features
Follicular unit extraction (FUE) is the simple procedure that is done by extracting the strong follicles from your own body where they are strong and then transplanting them to the area where they are weak. This simple procedure is non-invasive and produces very good end results.
Follicular unit extraction (FUE) features include so many things, but we shall share the top ones so that you may know what it involves and how effective it can be for you:
- Cutters are made specifically for each patient, and they are changed for the next use in every session. Every sharp end which is needed to be attached to the opening of canals is known as the handle.
- This procedure is 100 percent natural, and this means that it will not offer any side effects to the users in the long run.
- The angle used in it and the density is also kept very close to the one that is natural. This feature makes it very friendly for patients and they get this service with the trust that they will not face any difficulty of side effects in the future.
- This procedure is scar less because of the sharp needle that is used which is applied very carefully and only in the required place.
- Follicular unit extraction (FUE) also includes the local anesthesia which makes the procedure painless.
- As per the statistics, the Follicular unit extraction (FUE) offers around 88 percent success rate as compared to other procedures, especially the ISHRSs.
- Follicular unit extraction (FUE) is only done by professional surgeons, therefore, the patient is always in safe hands during the surgery.
- It guarantees that the hair transplanted through this procedure would not lead to loss of hair in the future, which means a lifetime.
- Through Follicular unit extraction (FUE) there is a high possibility of grafting at a very large rate.
DHI hair transplantation and its features
Direct Hair Implantation by Cosmeticium (https://cosmeticium.com/dhi-hair-transplant/) involves the same hair transplantation
but the follicles are extracted with an extractor from the donor and then sent to the treatment section immediately by using the single-use implanter. This procedure is more effective than the traditionally popular ISHRSs.
Direct Hair Implantation (DHI) is also a fantastic way of hair transplantation and the most prominent features of this procedure are as follows:
- Direct Hair Implantation (DHI) uses pen nibs for the protocol and that is changed for every new patient. So, there is no chance of infection, the exchange of germs and viruses.
- The depth of needling, the density of procedure and the sizes used in Direct Hair Implantation (DHI) are better managed than in any other procedure of hair transplantation.
- The bleeding sort of pain is not possible through Direct Hair Implantation (DHI) because it is done very delicately. Therefore, the patient need not worry about getting this treatment.
- Just like the Follicular unit extraction (FUE), Direct Hair Implantation (DHI) also have a higher rate of success than the ISHRSs.
- Hair surgeons are hired for performing the Direct Hair Implantation (DHI) procedure, therefore, there is no need to worry about getting something wrong.
- It promises forever good results because of the genetics and the insensitivity involved in it. So, try it once and see how it changes the hairs on your head.
- The probability of scars through Direct Hair Implantation (DHI) is minimum and even less than compared to the Follicular unit extraction (FUE).
- Your hair follicles start to work back on their track, and this happens so quickly after getting this treatment done for your hair.
- Direct Hair Implantation (DHI) does its work without cutting the hair, so the patient feels safe to get this treatment even if they are doubtful about the end results. This gives them the satisfaction that they have hair on their head.
- Direct Hair Implantation (DHI) is the most natural form of hair transplantation as compared to the ISHRSs and the Follicular unit extraction (FUE).
DHI – FUE comparison
Direct Hair Implantation (DHI) and Follicular unit extraction (FUE) can be compared with each other. Here are a few points in this regard for you to understand the difference between these two. The points are as follows:
- The extraction in case of the canal or the Follicular unit extraction (FUE) method root puts the grafts through micro needles one by one. While in the case of Direct Hair Implantation (DHI), small cutters are used and each grafting area is opened in order to do the hair transplantation work.
- In the case of Direct Hair Implantation (DHI), there no cutting of hair is done. However, in the case of the Follicular unit extraction (FUE) method, the procedure starts from the cutting step. So, this makes these two protocols entirely different from each other.
- Follicular unit extraction (FUE) method takes a little longer than the Direct Hair Implantation (DHI) to complete because it involves more steps that have to be carefully done in order to get the end results.
Direct Hair Implantation (DHI) and Follicular unit extraction (FUE), as you have learned, are different protocols but the end result is the same. Both are used for hair transplantation with accurately and high effective power. Depending on your condition, the prescription or advice of a doctor, you can choose to get the Direct Hair Implantation (DHI) or Follicular unit extraction (FUE). They will give you the best results, no matter which one you choose to use.