There are NO compulsory single supplements on most of our tours as we simply arrange twin share accommodation for you with another tour member of the same sex. And there are loads of you single tour members out there!
Whether you are young professional adults, students on a sabbatical, older ‘second-time round’ travellers – our trips are a real melting-pot. Which makes for excellent and very entertaining dinner conversation!
Alternatively, on most of our Traveller and Adventurer Plus tours, you can pay a single supplement and we can arrange a single room for you.
We understand travelling to far away destinations and different cultures on your own can be daunting thus our tours provide the safety of travelling to the world’s most exciting destinations in a small group of like-minded people with whom you can share amazing experiences and make life-long friendships.
There really is no such thing as ‘travelling alone’ on our trips.
With Imaginative Traveller travelling alone couldn’t be easier:
- No compulsory single supplement on most of our Adventurer Plus or Traveller style trips.
- We arrange twin share accommodation for you with another tour member of the same sex.
- Small numbers help to make you feel one of the group.
- You have a tour leader/guide who knows the country and is on hand to help with your questions and concerns whilst on the trip.
- Make new friends – our trips are usually a good mix of single people and couples.
- Free time during the tour allows you to ‘do your own thing’ once your confidence has grown or you can choose to accompany other members of your group.
- Our homestay experiences, that are part of some of our tours, enable you to meet the local people in their own environment and live as they live – difficult to arrange as an independent traveller.
- We use a variety of transport on our tours – buses, boats and trains – no need to worry about the tickets. We do it all for you!
Contact our team now and start searching for your next adventure!
Call: 0845 456 6938 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for more information