Microsoft Excel has become an operational necessity for organisations all over the world. It has a user-friendly interface and broad functionality that includes generating memos, tracking sales trends, processing data. Microsoft certification plays a great role here, equipping professionals with the skills required to use Microsoft Excel to its optimum.
1. Calculating numbers
One can customise their calculators based on the most frequently used formulas. The overall efficiency of the organisation enhances.
Microsoft Excel has proved to be a boon to accounting and maintaining financial records. Almost 89% of organisations use Excel regularly for budget plans, forecasts, expense tracking, financial reports, and more.
3. Condensing data into charts
We all are aware of the huge amount of data and numbers an organisation has to process and present to its users. The numbers can be easily condensed into charts with great visual representation, radically changing the understandability and digestibility of data.
There are various options to create charts which are not only functional but visually attractive.
4. Inventory management
Tracking inventory can be a great hassle for an organisation. One can easily grasp these functions by opting for Microsoft certification courses, preventing any loopholes in inventory management and enhancing problem-solving capabilities in the supply chain.
5. Planning and implementation
- Daily schedules: The organisations use it to chart out priorities into schedules and calendars. Almost all employees at every level can learn and use it for charting out priorities. Content creating agencies often use it to make a content calendar and organise blog posts on websites.
- Seating charts: By taking up a Microsoft certification, you can evolve into a tech wizard by automatically creating a seating chart using a spreadsheet of available RSVPs.
- Goal orientation worksheets: Professional and financial goals can be achieved by creating worksheets and logs, keeping track of performance.
- Making prototypes: Excel does not fail to surprise us by its functions. It can be used by professionals to create website wireframes and dashboards.
6. Productivity escalator
Task list: This feature will replace your traditional to-do list with this excel task list.
- Checklist: One can make an easier to-do list with help of the checklist feature. The medium and small organisations can manage the day to day tasks by using the same excel worksheet.
- Project management worksheets and charts: In larger organisations with larger departments, different projects are taken up at the same time. Project tracking can be done by every group separately to avoid confusion and redundancy.
- Time logs: There are many apps in the market to compete but Excel still stands out in this matter and used widely.
7. Better interaction
- Forms and quiz: Starting from simple to complicated, Excel is a great alternative for creating forms. You can also design various drop-down menus so that users can select their choice from a pre-set list.
Excel can be used to create quizzes for employees for training and development purposes.
- CRM: This stands for customer relationship management. Excel helps you to design lightweight CRM to organise present and potential customer interaction skilfully, shareable to different levels of management.
- Arrangement of mailing list: Most of us think to excel to be good with numbers and accounting operations but it can also store abundant amounts of data like e-mail addresses.
In the excel sheets, one can always categorise and rearrange data depending upon its need.
8. Distressed in the support team
When the employees are not well trained than the IT professionals often find themselves getting distracted from their main job role, ending up training employees in every cubicle.
There is a knowledge gap between getting help and acquiring a training. The Microsoft certifications will help employees to process their data manipulations instead of asking a helping hand from the IT Team.
9. Employee motivation
The certification helps the workforce gain skills and increase their overall productivity. Many employers invest money into providing them with this training because of the assured results in the past.
These new skills will not only increase your morale but also help you keep updated regardless of your profession.
10. Business analysis
Everyday data has to be collected relating to product sales, website traffic, rankings, insurance claims have to be assessed effectively to make important decisions. Decision making is the most important part of any organisation to run successfully and earn profits.
Depending on the data provided, profitability reports can be chalked out, loopholes can be pointed out and worked upon.
11. Tracking ROI
The tracking of ROI can be accurately estimated with the help of excel features. With the proper track of sales, you can know how long it will take to get additional profits or reach the break-even level.
Microsoft Excel is a pillar in the operations of most organisations. You can opt for Microsoft certification training with IT experts like Koenig Solutions.