There are the conventional means which are growing and developing with money and there are new ones. Here is a list of methods to make money with Bitcoin.
1. Solo mining: Bitcoin mining has become popular due to the high cost of the equipment required and the energy required to operate it, as well as the reduction in block premiums.Despite of all of this, mining profit can still be made on a larger scale and with more specialized equipment.
2. Mining area: As Bitcoin mining has become so difficult for people to mine, miners can now join a mining pool by sharing their processing power to resolve a block. The reward is divided equally according to the work that each minor devotes to the resolution process. This gives a good opportunity for individual miners to continue their mining activity. Two of the most popular payment approaches are Pay-Per-Share (PPS), which offers immediate payment for each action resolved.
3. Taps: Once you have created a Bitcoin wallet, you can sign up for websites that require only a small task from you and as a reward, you will receive small amounts of Bitcoin. Tasks are simple and easy like solving a puzzle, watching a video or playing a game. The payment you receive as a reward comes from the advertising placed on each website. It’s a fun way to introduce Bitcoin to someone new, as it usually takes a while to collect a decent amount of money.
4. Mobile games: There are mobile games available for Android users that work like taps. You play the game, you climb the levels and as a reward you receive Bitcoin. The more time you spend on the game, the freer Bitcoin you get. There are many apps available like Bitcoin Circuit to help you becoming a pro bitcoin trader.
5. Read books: It’s a tap-like website where you can get paid for spare parts for reading classic books. This site is actually more interesting because it gives you the opportunity to learn something instead of just watching a video or clicking your mouse to get free Bitcoin.
6. Earn by watching short videos: You can earn free Bitcoin by watching short videos on an online platform called vidybit. You can sign up using your account or Bitcoin address, and then start watching short videos and get free Bitcoin. Each time you watch a video, you are immediately credited to your account. It is a very popular platform because it makes high immediate payments and offers a wide choice of videos.
7. Earn Bitcoin as regular income: The best way to earn Bitcoin with the most security is to have a normal daily job that pays you in that currency. There are platforms that will allow companies to pay Bitcoin wages. There is also the possibility of working from home for others and being paid in Bitcoin.
8. Play dice: If you want to play the classic dice game and earn Bitcoin, you can visit game websites. You get a small free starting balance and maybe you can turn it into a decent amount of money if you have free time to spend.
9. Make Money Trading Bitcoin: Like any stock market, the rules for earning Bitcoin through trading are basic; buy them when the price is low and sell them when the price becomes high in order to make a profit. In the digital currency markets, there is the risk of hacker attacks or online theft, but this is the only risk you need to take. You can also do it at once by buying in a certain market where it is cheap and selling it at the same time elsewhere at a higher rate.
10. Earn Bitcoin as tip or by accepting them: More and more large companies have started accepting Bitcoin as a payment method. It is only a matter of time for small businesses. This means that Bitcoin tips will be accepted at stores that accept Bitcoin as payment. This is a smart way to tip is also offered which promotes tips by printable coupons with small amounts of Bitcoin balance for customers to give.