Since its inception, the online casino niche has been one of the fastest expanding markets in the world. New technology, innovations and even payment options have been improved upon at a rapid rate. One payment innovation in particular that has recently entered the market, and which has quickly gained popularity and the interest of the gaming community – is paying for your casino games via your phone bill. To those who have not explored this option yet, the idea of a pay by mobile casino and making payments via your phone bill may be an unfamiliar or even bizarre concept. However, there’s nothing more convenient and safe than paying for casino games with your phone bill.
What does it mean to pay by phone?
As the name suggests, paying by phone allows you to make transactions for “on-the-go” gambling by using your mobile phone. The reason that this payment option has become so popular is because of the great safety advantages of not being required to enter any credit or debit card details. Paying by phone also doesn’t need any private and valuable banking information in order to make casino deposits.
Step by step guide to pay by phone
- There is several pay by phone bill providers, including Boku, Zimpler and ApplePay, to name a few. The basic options of each provider remain the same. Simply choose the mobile payment provider that best appeals to you.
- You will then need to set your phone up to be able to process and approve mobile payments and if you are using a prepaid device, ensure that you have enough phone credit remaining to cover your deposit amounts.
- Open an account at an online casino offering the pay by phone bill option. You can find a list of the best pay by phone friendly casinos online.
- Navigate to the casino site’s cashier or banking section and select the pay by phone company/provider and be sure to have your phone with you.
- Select your mobile phone carrier from the list provided.
- Enter the deposit amount desired along with your mobile number. Further instructions will be provided to you to guide you through the process.
- You will then receive an SMS and once you confirm your receipt of the message, your transaction will be processed and your funds will instantly appear in your casino account.
- You can then select to play any casino game for real money.
- The deposit is then added to your phone bill. It’s really that easy!
We hope that this mini guide to paying for casino games by phone bill proves to be useful and that you are able to play on the go and paying with one of the best mobile payment options around.