WIN! 11-DAY THAILAND HOLIDAY WORTH OVER £400!
Tucan Travel and Australian Times are giving away a Travel Thailand & Laos tour.
From lively Bangkok to the peaceful capital of Laos, to Vietiane and through the golden temples of Luang Prabang and Chiang Mai, this is the ideal two-week adventure for those who have always wanted to grasp what the Lao and Thai cultures are all about.
To enter email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject TUCAN TRAVEL.
For more details visit: www.tucantravel.com
The following conditions apply:
- The prize is for one person only.
- The prize includes the tour price only and does not include the Local Payment or the Carbon Offset Scheme donation.
- International flights are not included.
- This tour can only be taken on one of our 2009/10 departure dates subject to availability and subject to the Booking Conditions found on page 226 of our 2009/10 Tucan Travel brochure.
- You must reserve your place on the tour before 31st October 2009 but once you have reserved your place you can change the departure date subject to availability.
- You must reserve your place directly with Tucan Travel. Agent reservations will not be accepted.
- The prize does not cover additional services such as pre and post tour accommodation or airport transfers.
- A £100 deposit will be required from you in order to confirm your place on the tour. This amount will be deducted from your Local Payment.
- The prize cannot be transferred to any other person.
- This prize cannot be redeemed for cash and is non refundable.
- If you wish to upgrade to a longer tour, you will receive the value of this Adventure Tour towards the higher price of the other tour, in the same region and only.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offers.
For, by and about Aussies in the UK.
Like Beer and Pizza, sometimes a combo is greater than the sum of its parts. Murray Hunter offers up his favourite mix’n’match holidays. Last, but not least- Turkey
ITCHY FEET | So, what drives us Australians to travel? Are we generally more adventurous than those from other nations? Does exploration course through our very veins?