WIN! 11-DAY THAILAND HOLIDAY WORTH OVER £400!
Tucan Travel and Australian Times are giving away a Travel Thailand & Laos tour.
From lively Bangkok to the peaceful capital of Laos, to Vietiane and through the golden temples of Luang Prabang and Chiang Mai, this is the ideal two-week adventure for those who have always wanted to grasp what the Lao and Thai cultures are all about.
To enter email your details to [email protected] with the subject TUCAN TRAVEL.
For more details visit: www.tucantravel.com
The following conditions apply:
- The prize is for one person only.
- The prize includes the tour price only and does not include the Local Payment or the Carbon Offset Scheme donation.
- International flights are not included.
- This tour can only be taken on one of our 2009/10 departure dates subject to availability and subject to the Booking Conditions found on page 226 of our 2009/10 Tucan Travel brochure.
- You must reserve your place on the tour before 31st October 2009 but once you have reserved your place you can change the departure date subject to availability.
- You must reserve your place directly with Tucan Travel. Agent reservations will not be accepted.
- The prize does not cover additional services such as pre and post tour accommodation or airport transfers.
- A £100 deposit will be required from you in order to confirm your place on the tour. This amount will be deducted from your Local Payment.
- The prize cannot be transferred to any other person.
- This prize cannot be redeemed for cash and is non refundable.
- If you wish to upgrade to a longer tour, you will receive the value of this Adventure Tour towards the higher price of the other tour, in the same region and only.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offers.
For, by and about Aussies in the UK.
THIS WEEK IN… France: The nation gets loose for it’s national day, July 14.
Heading over to Dublin for St Patrick’s Day is becoming increasingly popular. However, there is more to this charming town than its raucous March celebration. LIAM HOGAN believes a walking tour will highlight the best the town has to offer.