Australian Times readers
According to Advance, there are more than 500,000 Aussie professionals working around the world and over 300,000 Australians in the UK .
Typically, an Australian Times reader is a professional who lives and works in London, utilising the city as a gateway to amazing business, career, lifestyle and travel opportunities.
Online, we also command a loyal readership from across the UK and around the world.
Key career sectors:
Accounting, Banking & Finance 18%
Marketing & Media 17%
Engineering & Construction 12%
Nursing & Care 12%
Events & Hospitality 11%
When Australians come to the UK, they:
- Are amongst the highest skilled employees
- Have a high disposable income
- Develop strong business and social networks
- Have an enhanced sense of patriotism
- Become involved in community sports leagues
- Lead incredibly active social lives
- Travel overseas extensively
- Pass on their knowledge and experience to their compatriots
- Become valued contributors to the wider UK community
Reach our readers
To advertise with the Australian Times website, eNewsletter and free weekly newspaper, click here
To find out about being a writer for Australian Times, click here
To contact Australian Times, click here